Course name – Agile & Scrum Mentorship Program
We provide in-depth training and create a real-world scenario.
Roles and responsibilities of each personnel, product owner, scrum master, development team stake holders and program manager, portfolio and Kanban.
Our program is very intensive coaching, that has been meticulously designed by best aspects from each excelling organization with proven results such as best practising principles of Agile & Scrum , Scaled Agile , project management methodologies of Waterfall . Tt combines or blends and unifies the best out of CSM, PSM and SSM as well as Kanban.
Our mentors are industry gurus with decades of expertise in US and Europe with proven track record of deliverables on ERP’s, large scale cloud and IT infrastructure projects on time and budget
Having Certification is one good thing that you achieved a first milestone for goal.
Achieving expertise involve several other milestones and expertise coaching and mentorship highly needed until you come upto the speed to start working with sleeves off and hands on.
We have dedicated to simulate each scenario
Sprint Planning, Or PI Planning, Project kick-offs, review, retrospective, art or release train (RTE), contingency plans, business user approvals, go and No go decisions.
We provide end 2 end Software development life cycle (SDLC) visualization in a systematic way.
Reequipments gathering, user stories or backlog, plan, design, test and deploy to hyper care with qualitative and quantitative metrics with cadence of weekly, bi-weekly and monthly and quarterly and so on for both the strategic and tactical purpose to gauge the project progress.
Training Duration – 16 Hours
Training mode – Live virtual program
Why This program:
- To learn the responsibilities of Scrum Master
- To understand the tools & techniques needed for scrum master role.
- To understand the concept of sprint planning, sprint backlog etc with real time projects
- To get ready for the Industry as a Scrum Master.
- To prepare for the Scrum Master Interviews.
What will you get:
- 16 Hours of Training on Scrum process by a Renowned trainer .
- Live interactive session to clarify your doubts.
- After Training support.
- Carrier Guidance.
- Introduction to Scrum Master, Product Owner, Sprint Calendar, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint completion, Refinement, Capacity planning, Estimation.
- Metrices – Quality, Cost, Time
- Risk management
- Conflict Management-
- DevOps process
- QA Environment
- Overview of Scaled Agile process
- Case Study
- Interview Preparation